Lauren And Life

Monday, September 22, 2008

matt..

My brother Matt is going on his mission to serve our church in Brazil tomorrow and I'm going to miss him so much!!!! ='[
Posted by Lauren at 4:43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My nieces

My Blog List

  • The Shepherd's
    6 years ago
  • The Kashuba Family
    Ben's birthday and a new school
    11 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • The [I almost said what it was here, but then I wa...
      • Matt...Elliot..liz, corey, katie, ryan.....etc
      • matt..
      • The grass is always greener in the place that you'...
      • Brand new..but not as shiny as a new cell phone, w...

Elliot

Elliot

Elliot

Rachel

Rachel
My niece!

Blackjack

Blackjack
Hmm..I need to take more pictures of him..
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.