Thursday, September 25, 2008

The [I almost said what it was here, but then I was like no...] Creature

I know, I just posted a umm what's it called..oh a post, but I didn't want it to be too long so I'm writing this on a seperate post...anyways, Yesterday afternoon mom had gone outside to pick up sticks for our wood stove. I was doing homework so I wasn't helping her..she came back inside and started a fire..meanwhile Blackjack was sitting in the corner of the room staring and swatting at something...Well eventually after getting annoyed of why in the world he was standing there, I went over and it looked like there was a string or a worm so I told mom there was a worm in the house. She got a tissue, picked it up, and brought it outside on the porch ledge. It was a SALAMANDER!! i got James and he was like woah!! But...Blackjack had cut part of its tail off [being a salamander, it will grow back] james brought the piece of tail inside...and it was STILL moving..I was getting so freaked out!! So yupp, that's the story of the salamander..

1 comment:

Liz Kashuba said...

That's a cool story about the salamander Lauren. Have you checked out my blog? It is at wwww.kashubafamily.blogspot.com
Anyway, love ya lots!!!! Abby says Hi, Corey does too.

My nieces