Monday, June 15, 2009

GOING TO UTAH!


I'm EXTREMELY excited because I'm going to Utah on wednesday and I get to see Katie, Ryan, Rachel, Jeff, Manda, and Kylie! =D But I'm also really sad because I don't get to see Lizzy, Corey, Abby or Roxy..but I'll just have to wait until July. So when I'm in Utah, I plan to BE HAPPY, get a one-piece bathing suit, hang out with my fam..at least part of it, and go to Seven Peaks..and of course BABYSITTING/playing with my nieces =D who are ADORABLE (they get it from their aunt ;] ) la la la..i'm in a good mood right now b/c i read a blog of liz's and she made a kinda funny/dumb joke..luv ya liz, and also cuz my two friends that i'm e-mailing were also in a good mood...so i guess you could say cheer/happiness is spreadable, more so than butter! hehe Oh and the picture I just added that's above this writing, the person on the top left is my best friend Keri, then next to her, in the middle is one of my bffs, Rachel or as James and Matt call her: Yang Shaoyu (that's her dad's name and also what the phone says when she calls, except it says Call from [pronounced like--] Yang, Shangyou..it's funny and annoying as my brothers think) and then next to Rachel is me, and the person in the very front is meghan. another one of my best friends. Yupp, we are very crazy! WE FIT FOUR PEOPLE INTO A TWO PERSON PHOTOBOOTH! HAH! but it was fun, and we took four sets of four pictures..that are pretty funny!


No comments:

My nieces